10.03.2005

Long time, no blog.

Lots has happened since I started this little blog in earnest. Lynndie England will finally be enjoying the view from Ft. Leavenworth, although for only three years. I always heard that it was an extended stay kind of resort. Well, I suppose it's only fair in a way. She's very young and she and her illegitimate child by Charles Graner have got their whole lives ahead of them.

Also, the EU is apparently preparing for talks with Turkey. (Mmmm, turkey.) While I understand the economic impetus for this, it doesn't really make sense to me. It's good that Turkish guest workers will be able to cross the border into Germany with a minimum of hassle, but it's bad that I might have to hear about the EU as "One World Government" some more. Also, are the Turks ready to do things the EU way?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home